Why You Need a Home Inspection
Buying a home is very likely the largest, most important purchase you will ever make. A home inspection from a qualified company will give you the advantage of identifying solid, quality homes that produce comfort, security, and financial stability. A home inspection can also help you avoid structures that create a variety of negative issues.
A Home Inspection Can
- Detect safety issues
- Identify fire hazards
- Expose moisture problems
- Uncover insect damage
- Reveal incorrect repairs
- Help educate the customer to make the most informed decision
Why You Need The Home Pros
- Over 16 years experience in the fields of construction, inspection, repair and troubleshooting.
- Performed diagnostic/construction/ inspection services on thousands of homes.
- •Thorough on-site inspections providing detailed explanations of results inperson.
- Computer-generated reports in an easy-to-follow format of checklists, ratings, explanations and color photos.
- Quick scheduling. Punctual I appointments.
- Reports in as little as 1 business day.